...passionate cultivation of life change
We are committed to the passionate cultivation of life change at Kentwood Community Church! It is our desire that every KCCer have an intimate and ever-growing relationship with Jesus Christ that is centered on the Word of God, guided by the Holy Spirit and impacts the lives of others. While discipleship cannot be reduced to activities, we can be intentional about placing ourselves in environments conducive to growth.
Below are the options for Spiritual Growth classes. Prayerfully commit to investing in your spiritual growth.
Click on the names below to register for a class.
Engaged and pre-engaged couples are invited to come learn about the dynamics of married life in a casual and fun atmosphere.
- Baptism Class | 3rd Sundays | Monthly | 9:00 a.m. Kentwood Campus | 9:30 a.m. Wyoming Campus
Baptism is an opportunity to publicly proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord of your life!
- Beth Moore AM | Tuesday's, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. | January 17-March 28 | Kentwood Campus
Gather with other women to go through the Daniel study
- Beth Moore PM (video only, no workbook) | Tuesday's, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. | February 21-March 28 | Kentwood Campus
Law of Love, a study on Deuteronomy
- Heart of KCC | Membership class | Friday/Saturday, March 24/25 | 6:30 to 8:30 pm AND 9:00 am to Noon | Kentwood campus
This class will introduce you to KCC’s Mission and Vision as you explore joining the church community of Kentwood Community Church and is a requirement for membership.
- Know What You Believe | Sundays | 9:00 to 10:45 am | February 5 - February 26 | Kentwood campus
An introduction to Wesleayn doctrine and theology.
- Midweek Encounter | Wednesday's, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. | March 1 - 29 | Both campuses
Mid-week encounter is where folks gather as a large group for biblical-teaching related to the fall sermon series and then discuss in smaller groups at their tables. Children's programming and child care will be provided and a light dinner will be served (donations accepted).
- Precept AM | Tuesday's, 9:00-11:00 a.m. | January 10-April 11 | Kentwood Campus | Women only
- Joshua | January 10 - March 7
- Judges | March 14 - May 2
- Restoring the Gift | Sundays | 9:20 - 10:20 am | March 5-May 7 | Kentwood Campus, room 128
This biblically-based marriage workshop is deisgned to strengthen marriages by helping couples work through issues that may have caused frustration, bitterness or pain within their marriage.
Additional information: Contact Sandy by e-mail or at 616.455.1740, ext. 502